On this page you can download ADB and Fastboot Drivers for Your all Android devices, Generally ADB stands for “Android Debug Bridge” is a kind of tool that you use to connect your phone with PC, ADB Commands are useful such as installing and debugging apps, removing frp and etc,
What Is ADB Driver:
ADB Stands for “Android Debug Bridge”, ADB is a NON GUI and command-line tool that lets you connect with a android based device. The adb commands will help a variety of actions, such as installing and debugging apps, Unlocking FRP, and it provides access to a Unix shell that you can use to run a variety of commands on a device.
What Is Fastboot Driver
Just like ADB driver Fastboot is a tool for writing data directly to your phone’s flash memory, Shortly Any type of Android firmware to your mobile EMMC / UFS, fastboot is included in the Android SDK.
How To Install ADB and Fastboot Drivers
- Download Adb Driver using Following Link,
- Extract the Minimal Adb and Fastboot Driver Zip File to desktop,
- Run the Minimal adb and fastboot.exe file,
- follow the instructions of the dialogue box,
- now you succefully installed ADB and Fastboot drivers,