On This Page Download Adobe Acrobat 7.0 Standard, your carefully written, thoughtfully presented, and beautifully illustrated presentation will come across in a Portable Document Format (PDF) file just as you intended it, Adobe’s Acrobat line of products remains the premier option, with the latest productivity enhancements.
Adobe Acrobat 7.0 Standard is available for Windows 2000 and XP and Mac OS X. For Windows, simply download or start the installation from the CD. The app comprises more than half a gigabyte, however, so copying the files can take a while on a computer with a slow hard drive.
With Adobe Acrobat Standard 2020, you can create, edit, fill, sign, and protect PDF documents on Microsoft Windows. Quickly convert documents to PDF. Turn paper documents into searchable PDFs. And manage all your PDF files from the centralized Home view.
- Convert Word, Excel, or PowerPoint to PDF.
- Go from camera to PDF.
- Print to PDF.
- Convert HTML pages to PDF.
- Merge files into one PDF.
- Apply PDF passwords and permissions.
- Convert PDFs to Office formats.
- Edit data in scanned tables.
Please Note: Acrobat 7 cannot properly use the Adobe PDF PostScript printer driver instance when installed and running on any version.
- PowerPC® G3, G4, or G5 processor
- Mac OS X version 10.2.8, 10.3, or 10.4
- 128 MB of RAM [256 MB recommended]
- 110 MB of available hard disk space
- 800 x 600 screen resolution