On This Page Download Adobe Bridge CC will provide users with centralized access to all of their media assets they need for their creative projects. This nifty piece of software will help you quickly and easily batch edit, add watermarks as well as set centralized color preferences. Keeping track of media like audios, videos and photos has always been quite difficult. Access your creative assets even more conveniently from Adobe Mini Bridge, a customizable panel within Adobe InDesign® and Photoshop®.
Adobe Bridge CC is very useful application when it comes to organizing your media. It is the perfect solution for all of your media management problems. It provides an easy way of organizing your media for quick access. Managing your media files has never been this easy.
- Adobe Bridge CC Works on full-scale cataloging
- Different viewing modes for the quick access of media files
- Helps organize individual and group projects
- Works efficiently with other Adobe applications like Photoshop, Illustrator, Premiere Pro etc
- Perform basic edits. Add centralized color settings to your images
- Store your images directly to Adobe Stock
- Add labels, ratings and watermarks to your images
- Adjust copy right and metadata information of your media
- Perform batch edits
- Supports simple drag and drop operations
- Intuitive and interactive user interface
Please Note: you can’t download a copy of bridge directly. it installs with those suite programs that use it.
- Windows 7 SP1 64-bit / 8 64-bit / 10 64-bit
- Intel Core 2 Duo or AMD Athlon 64 processor; 2 GHz or faster processor
- 2 GB of RAM (8 GB recommended)
- 2 GB of available hard-disk space for 32-bit installation
- 1024×768 display (1280×800 recommended) display with 16-bit color and 512 MB of VRAM (1 GB recommended)
- OpenGL 2.0–capable system