On This Page Download Adobe ImageReady is a wonderful web production tool that allows you to create animation, image maps, web banners and backgrounds, and web layouts, and slice up and optimize graphics for faster downloading, as well as many exciting new features. You will then move on to working with text and images, and then will learn about layers and slicing. Other topics covered in this tutorial include color saturation, masking, and animating.
Adobe ImageReady is a discontinued bitmap graphics editor that was shipped with Adobe Photoshop for six years. It was available for Windows, Classic Mac OS and Mac OS X from 1998 to 2007. ImageReady was designed for web development and closely interacted with Photoshop.
- Photoshop and Adobe Stock.
- Creative Cloud Libraries.
- Creative Cloud Libraries in Photoshop.
- Grid and guides.
- Creating actions.
- Undo and history.
- Default keyboard shortcuts.
- Touch capabilities and customizable workspaces.
Please Note: Download a free Photoshop trial. Creativity for all. Photography, video, graphic design, illustration, and so much more.
- Windows 95/98/NT or later.
- Intel Pentium® processor.
- 16 MB of RAM (Windows 95)
- 32 MB of RAM (Windows NT)