On This Page Download Antivirus Portable is able to fix system errors caused by virus infections, such as EXE and TXT files association, disabled “Folder Options” panel, Registry Editor, Task Manager, entering safe mode, and disabled showing hidden files, and others. In such cases, portable antivirus software comes handy. Fortunately, there are several portable anti-malware tools that you can run.
Portable standalone antivirus needs to be updated regularly; some antivirus allows you to download the database, while other requires you to download the entire software. Additionally, the application displays a process manager designed to help you search for a program online or mark it as trusted.
- Supports detecting and neutralizing viruses, worms, rootkits, trojans, spybots, spyware, keyloggers and other malicious programs.
- No installation needed. It’s a good idea to carry it with usb flash drive.
- Microsoft Safety Scanner. …
- Emsisoft Emergency Kit. …
- Zemana AntiMalware. …
- Hiren’s BootCD PE
- Supports 3 scan modes: Express scan, Complete scan, Custom scan.
- Supports exclude files based on extension.
Please Note: that Tweak Library may receive affiliate commission when you click a link to make purchase.
- Portable Security 3.0 cannot be used with Storage Area Networks (SANs).
- Immunet is generally compatible with Windows operating systems.
- See list below to see if your operating system has been specifically tested.
- Powerful antivirus scanner capable of removing malware, rootkits, hidden files and malicious registry keys hidden deep within a system.
- Lightweight and portable
- No installation required
- Both GUI and command-line interface