On This Page Download Avast Email Server Security ensures real-time protection of corporate data, safeguarding servers against viruses and other threats that might be transmitted via e-mail. Avast is the biggest software company in the world. Mainly addressed to small to medium companies, it offers full compatibility with small business servers and Exchange Server.
Avast Email Server Security ensures Activation Code 2020 real-time protection of corporate data, safeguarding servers against viruses and other threats that might be transmitted via e-mail. Its main window comprises information about the protection status of the system.
It can monitor the sent and the received e-mail messages, the data transferred by peer-to-peer applications or instant messaging programs, network packets, executed scripts, as well as detect online threats and harmful websites during a browsing session.
- Email Security services protect against spam, viruses, phishing attacks, and other email-borne threats.
- Secure email communications with policy rules that identify sensitive content and encrypt emails that meet the defined criteria.
- With a pay-as-you-go model, you can easily adapt the email security service, with no long-term contracts or commitments. Simply turn the service on or off as needed.
Please Note: Click the Account Settings tile to open Email Accounts.
- 256 MB RAM or above, 512 MB or above if running Microsoft Windows Server 2008 or higher
- Intel Pentium III compatible processor or above
- 500MB free hard disk space