On This Page Download AVS Audio Recorder is a simple-to-use software tool that gives you the possibility to record audio from your microphone and save it to your computer in MP3, WAV or WMA format. AVS Audio Recorder is a free recording tool that lets you capture sound from a variety of sources. AVS Audio Recorder is a compact audio recorder utility that helps users to record audio data from various inputs like microphone, vinyl records, favorite video games, and other input lines on a sound card.
AVS Audio Editor is special software that allows users to edit their audio files in several ways. In addition to eliminating background noise and outputting audio files, users can also add special effects to improve their sound quality, and video is also supported.
AVS Video Editor is a video editing software published by Online Media Technologies Ltd. It is a part of AVS4YOU software suite which in.
- Save the sound in all major formats.
- Adjust the sound.
- Please interrupt.
- Record sounds from ideas.
- Create an iPhone system.
- Stream sound on the video.
- Multilingual support
- Join, cut, slice, divide, sound
- Use effects and filters.
- such as MP3, WAV, PCM, WMA, OGG, FLAC, AMR, AAC, SHN, APE, QCP, MPA, VOC, MIDI, RA.
- Use sound effects such as voice transitions, text-to-speech, auto-correction.
- Export audio from video
- Edit the audio track and save it in the main audio formats.
Please Note: that AVS4YOU programs do not allow you to copy protected material.
- Processor: Compatible with Intel / AMD at 1.86 GHz or higher
- RAM: 1 GB or more
- Voice: compatible with Windows audio package
- CD Burner: To import CDs
- DirectX: Microsoft DirectX 9.0C or later
- OS: Windows 10 / 8.x /7
- Processor: Dual Core
- RAM: 2 GB or more
- Video: Windows 10 / 8.x / 7 compatible video card
- Audio: audio compatible with Windows 10 / Windows 8.x / Windows 7