On This Page Download CyberLink’s PhotoDirector 7 started life as a workflow alternative to Adobe Lightroom. PhotoDirector 7 is a unique photo editor that provides a streamlined photography workflow – efficient photo management, complete adjustment and creative editing tools, Not only you can improve the lighting and the colors of your images, but you can also remove unwanted objects, stitch various pictures into seamless panoramas.
PhotoDirector is the only modern photo editor that delivers editing, collection management and high-quality adjustments, fast import and export, HighDPI support, 2K and 4K video slideshows.
- Non-Destructive Photo Editing Software
- Layers-Based Editing Interface
- Local and Global Retouching Tools
- Content-Aware Removal
- Dedicated Portrait Retouching Features
- Panorama and Creative Composition Modes
- Lens Corrections and Blur Tools
- Extensive Camera & Raw File Type Support
- Integrated CyberLink Cloud Storage
- Compatible with Mac and Windows
Please Note: This feature is not available in some versions of CyberLink PhotoDirector 7.
- CPU Processor: Intel Pentium D 3.0 GHz CPU with hyper-threading or equivalent AMD CPU is minimal
- Screen Resolution: 1024 X 768, 16-bit color or above
- Graphics Card: 128 MB VRAM is required
- Screen Resolution: 1024 x 768, 16-bit color or …
- Operating System: Microsoft Windows 10 (32 bit and 64 bit), Microsoft Windows 8/8.1 (32 bit and 64 bit)
- Hard Disk Space: 1 GB of disk space, 1 GB or higher VRAM and OpenCL capable are recommended
- Memory: 2 GB is required, 6 GB is recommended for 64 bit OS