On This Page Download DiskAid lets you connect your iPhone, iPod touch or iPad via USB and use it as external storage, just as an iPhone USB drive, iPhone DiskAid has arrived for helping you out of trouble. iPhone DiskAid from DVD X Studios is a small but useful utility to enable you transfer files and folders via USB between your device and your PC. DiskAid offers USB access the iPhone, so you can easily copy to iPhone your documents, videos or any type of file you need.
DiskAid is a desktop application that connects any computer to the iPod or iPhone via USB. Empowering the user it lets him transfer files between a Mac or a PC and an Apple mobile device. DiskAid connects the iPhone Apps to store and make documents available right on the device.
- You can access iPhone directly with USB connected to select any file or folder to transfer between iPhone and PC.
- All iPhones are supported, including iPhone V1, 3G, 3GS.
- iPhone could be auto detected once it was connect to PC with USB connector.
- Copying files between your iPhone and PC is faster than any other software.
- It allows you to transfer or copy files or folders in batch. So just one step, you could finish all files which you want to transfer.
Please Note: voice memos Apps Manage your favourite apps Quick Transfer Quickly.
- Mac OSX 10.6 and later
- Intel-based architecture
- 3.8 MB
- iTunes 10.5