On This Page Download Gom Player No Sound is a free alternative desktop multimedia tool. It is a product developed based on its stripped-down counterpart. The program offers support for a vast range of file types, customizable skins, a library of subtitles, and 360 degree VR video. Finally, it lets you play, stop, pause, or skip videos, adjust the volume, or take a screenshot, with the current frame being saved to your computer.
try updating or uninstalling and then reinstalling audio drivers. recently i had bad colors and such on gom player, and every other player was fine, then i searched around on google, found out to do what i just mentioned but with my graphics drivers. and it worked. not saying this is the fix, but worth a shot.
- GOM Player has several embedded video and audio codecs.
- The basic embedded codec has the advantage of making it easier for computer beginners who lack knowledge of codecs to play videos.
- Video files that are incomplete, damaged, or not completely downloaded can also be played.
- If the file name of a video file and subtitles are the same, subtitles are automatically displayed when the video is running.
- If there is no subtitle file, subtitles can be found in the subtitles archive supported by GOM Player.
- 360 degree videos and trending videos on YouTube can be played through the right panel called Miniweb.
- GOM player is available on mobile (Android/iOS).
Please Note: Just recently GOM player doesn’t produce any sound when playing an videos.
- Windows 7, Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 (Windows 7,8,8.1 & 10 – 32/64 bit | Vista & XP – 32 bit)
- Intel Pentium 4 or AMD Athlon 64 or equivalent
- 2Gb RAM
- 200Mb free HDD space