On This Page Download How To Make A Slideshow On Windows 8 is the highly recommended slideshow maker for Windows PC. A slideshow is one of the best ways to organize pictures for storage. Windows users sometimes face hardware issues or OS updates when they need to transfer files so they don’t get lost. Some may recommend on creating a slideshow with photos and music using Media.
Icecream Slideshow Maker is a great software to create slideshow in Windows 8, There’s a built-in trimmer for editing your music if it is too long for a slideshow.
- In the Photos app, open the library that you want to use.
- Tap the album that contains the photos you want to display in your slide show. The album appears.
- Swipe up from the bottom of the screen. The Photos application bar appears.
- Tap Slide show (see the previous image).
- Speedy Boot Time. The load and boot up speed has improved significantly over Windows’ predecessors. …
- Innovative & Dynamic Desktop. …
- Improved Search Function. …
- Windows To Go. …
- Windows Live Syncing.
Please Note: If the issue still persists, I would suggest you to update the latest display drives from the manufactures’ website and check if it helps.
- OS: Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8 and Windows 10
- CUP: Intel, AMD or any other compatible processor with at least 1.66 GHz CPU
- RAM: 1GB RAM
- Free Disk Space: 250MB of free disk space
- Video Card: 1280×1024 display.
- Processor: Intel® Celeron® Processor 847, 1.10 GHz or faster