On This Page Download Itanium Based Systems Architecture for Software Developers, has over twenty years of experience as an application engineer and educator. Intel Corporation, and he is currently an Adjunct Professor at Fairleigh Dickinson University. He wrote Inner Loops, a book on software optimization with case studies for Pentium® family of processors.
- Excellent heat transfer properties.
- High melting point – 3,135 degrees Fahrenheit (This is 400 degrees above the melting point of steel and 200 degrees above that of aluminum)
- A high degree of resistance to minerals, acids, and chlorides.
- Non-toxic – Makes it a candidate for use in medical devices that are inserted in the human body
- High-degree of electrical resistance
Please Note: that titanium is corroded by alkali of high temperature and high concentration.
- Screen resolution of 1024 x 768 or higher.
- Intel Pentium or compatible 1GHz or higher processor. …
- 1GB Memory (512 MB is supported but not recommended)
- Operating System: Microsoft Windows® 10 or later.
- Microsoft: NET Framework 4.8 or later
- RAM: 4 GB recommended
- Disk Space: 200 Megabytes of available hard-disk space.