With this Lenovo K12 (XT2095-4) Firmware / Flash File / Stock ROM you can fix stuck at Hand on logo and bootloop, fix dead mobile, fix IMEI related issues, any type of software issue, and battery draining, removing google account , frp, and downgrade or upgrade, root, flash stock rom.
There are a lot of different mobile firmwares and customized ROMs for rooted Android devices.
The phone comes with a 5.00-inch touchscreen display with a resolution of 720×1280 pixels.
Tools To Flash Lenovo K12 (XT2095-4) Firmware:-
Fix Software Problems Through Flash or Update:-
Whats is Fimrware : Firmware or Flash file is basically a set of instructions (Code) needed to electronic devices such as mobiles and watches to perform the tasks that they were made for. In simpler words, it is the programming that is responsible to run the machine.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first to review “Lenovo K12 XT2095-4 Dual Sim Smartphone 64GB/4GB Mineral Grey” Cancel reply.
Steps To Update Lenovo K12 (XT2095-4):
- Please make sure you have Installed Mtk Drivers
- Download Firmware From this page and extract .ZIP file to Desktop
- Download SP Flash Tool
- open Flashtool and click on click on Scatter Loading File Choose
- locate the extracted folder on desktop and select xml file
- And Click on Download Button
- now turn off your device or remove battery and insert battery
- do not turn on mobile simply connect cable to PC
- it will start Flashing Firmware please Wait,
- It will take upto 30 min to start device completely.
Lenovo K12 (XT2095-4) Specifications:
|Model||Lenovo K12 (XT2095-4)|
|Software Version||Android 10|
Lenovo K12 (XT2095-4) Firmware Versions:
|Lenovo K12 (XT2095-4)||Download|
Note : Please back up your data before upgrading Android. If you want to downgrade your device’s software version to Android Lower Version by official software package, it may cause erase all data from your device be sure to backup your important data before Update!