With this Lenovo Smart Tab M10 HD TB-X306FA (MT6765) Firmware / Flash File / Stock ROM you can fix stuck at Hand on logo and bootloop, fix dead mobile, fix IMEI related issues, any type of software issue, and battery draining, removing google account , frp, and downgrade or upgrade, root, flash stock rom.
the Smart Tab M10 HD (2nd Gen) tabletd looks and feels amazing, with a full aluminum-alloy body that’s as pleasing to hold as it is to look at.
Tools To Flash Lenovo Smart Tab M10 HD TB-X306FA Firmware:-
Fix Software Problems Through Flash or Update:-
Whats is Fimrware : Firmware or Flash file is basically a set of instructions (Code) needed to electronic devices such as mobiles and watches to perform the tasks that they were made for. In simpler words, it is the programming that is responsible to run the machine.
Most of the devices that we are using today can be referred to as a computer-like system on its own. The manufacturers of these devices make continuous improvements (Updates) to the programs (firmware) that is responsible for efficiently running Nug Fixing of the device,
Steps To Update Lenovo Smart Tab M10 HD:
- Please make sure you have Installed Mtk Drivers
- Download Firmware From this page and extract .ZIP file to Desktop
- Download SP Flash Tool
- open Flashtool and click on click on Scatter Loading File Choose
- locate the extracted folder on desktop and select xml file
- And Click on Download Button
- now turn off your device or remove battery and insert battery
- do not turn on mobile simply connect cable to PC
- it will start Flashing Firmware please Wait,
- It will take upto 30 min to start device completely.
Lenovo Smart Tab M10 HD TB-X306FA Specifications:
|Model||Lenovo Smart Tab M10 HD TB-X306FA|
|Software Version||Android 10|
Lenovo Smart Tab M10 HD Firmware Versions:
|Lenovo Smart Tab M10 HD TB-X306FA (MT6765)||Download|
Note : Please back up your data before upgrading Android. If you want to downgrade your device’s software version to Android Lower Version by official software package, it may cause erase all data from your device be sure to backup your important data before Update!