With this Lenovo A6000 (S013) Firmware / Flash File / Stock ROM you can fix stuck at Hand on logo and bootloop, fix dead mobile, fix IMEI related issues, any type of software issue, and battery draining, removing google account , frp, and downgrade or upgrade, root, flash stock rom.
Lenovo Vibe K4 Note is a midrange Android smartphone launched by Lenovo Group Limited.
Tools To Flash Lenovo Vibe K4 Note (A7010a48) Firmware:-
Fix Software Problems Through Flash or Update:-
Whats is Fimrware : Firmware or Flash file is basically a set of instructions (Code) needed to electronic devices such as mobiles and watches to perform the tasks that they were made for. In simpler words, it is the programming that is responsible to run the machine.
Most of the devices that we are using today can be referred to as a computer-like system on its own. The manufacturers of these devices make continuous improvements (Updates) to the programs (firmware) that is responsible for efficiently running Nug Fixing of the device,
Steps To Update Lenovo Vibe K4 Note (A7010a48):
- Please make sure you have Installed Mtk Drivers
- Download Firmware From this page and extract .ZIP file to Desktop
- Download SP Flash Tool
- open Flashtool and click on click on Scatter Loading File Choose
- locate the extracted folder on desktop and select xml file
- And Click on Download Button
- now turn off your device or remove battery and insert battery
- do not turn on mobile simply connect cable to PC
- it will start Flashing Firmware please Wait,
- It will take upto 30 min to start device completely.
Lenovo Vibe K4 Note (A7010a48) Specifications:
|Model||Lenovo Vibe K4 Note (A7010a48)|
|Software Version||Android 5.1.1 (Lollipop)|
Lenovo Vibe K4 Note (A7010a48) Firmware Versions:
|Lenovo Vibe K4 Note (A7010a48)||Download|
Note : Please back up your data before upgrading Android. If you want to downgrade your device’s software version to Android Lower Version by official software package, it may cause erase all data from your device be sure to backup your important data before Update!