On This Page Download Mbam.exe uses the EXE file extension, which is more specifically known as a Malwarebytes file. It is classified as a Win32 EXE (Executable application) file, created for Malwarebytes by Malwarebytes. There are two others, “mbamgui.exe” for the graphic user interface, and “mbamservice.exe”, involved in the paid version’s real-time protection and scheduling of scans and updates.
The genuine mbam.exe file is a software component of Malwarebytes Anti-Malware version by Malwarebytes. “Mbam.exe” is one of three primary executable processes for Malwarebytes Anti-Malware. … Executable files may, in some cases, harm your computer.
- Advanced antivirus, anti-malware, anti-spyware, and more.
- Phishing and malicious link protection*
- Ransomware and zero-day exploit protection*
- Brute Force Protection*
- Uninstall Protection*
Please Note: that mbar.exe is an executable file but it might be a hidden virus or trojan horse in your computer.
- Operating System: Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 8, or Windows 7 SP1. …
- CPU: Minimum 800 MHz with SSE2 technology. …
- RAM: 2 GB (64-bit OS), 1 GB (32-bit OS)
- Free disk space: Minimum 250 MB.
- Recommended screen resolution: 1024×768 or higher.
- An active internet connection.