On This Page Download Microsoft Teredo Tunneling Adapter is a virtual device that acts as an interpreter between IPv4 and IPv6 networks. At the moment most computers are connected to the Internet using IPv4 connectivity without a direct (native) connection to IPv6 networks. Teredo Tunneling is a temporary solution and will be disabled when IPv6 connectivity becomes native on the network. This problem may be overcome by using the Teredo Tunneling technology which gives the ability to an IPv4 network to communicate with an IPv6 network and vice versa.
The Microsoft Teredo Tunneling Adapter is the current method for Windows computers to work with both IPv4 and IPv6. It acts as a translator that interprets the two different IP address schemas so when you browse the web, you reach the website you want regardless of whether it has an IPv4 or IPv6 address.
- In Torpedo the electric organs are capable of generating strong electric shock to paralyze the prey.
- Bony fish use pectoral, pelvic, dorsal, anal and caudal fins in swimming.
- Amphibians skin is moist with thick scales.
- Birds are poikilotherms.
Please Note: This should resolve the error message for the Teredo Tunneling Pseudo-Interface.
- Operating System Versions: Windows 7 x64
- Category: Microsoft network cards
- Subcategory: Teredo Tunneling Adapter network cards
- Available for free