On This Page Download Total PDF Converter is a software that lets you convert and edit PDF files on Microsoft Windows PC computers and laptops. You can process up to thousands of files at the same time. The powerful application is full of features that let you manage PDFs: combine, convert, rotate, sign, split, etc. Total PDF Converter has an easy-to-use design that lets you quickly complete your tasks.
If you want to try the service, then the developers offer a free trial that lasts for a limited amount of time. Total PDF Converter does not contain in-app advertisements, malicious files, nor spy risks. You can safely use the trialware on your PC. The app is lightweight.
- Batch processing. Add multiple files to the queue of the PDF Converter and convert them in a single click.
- OCR (Text Recognition) Recognize text in scanned PDFs to create editable Word documents.
- Layout settings.
- opening source files (PDF/XPS) to be converted, by selection or drag-and-drop.
- showing a preview.
- specifying the page range.
- defining the processing mode (Standard, Legal, Spreadsheet and Form)
- specifying the processing options.
- defining the output format.
Please Note: PDF Converter is a online web-based document to PDF converter software.
- OS: Windows 7 (32-bit or 64-bit Editions)
- Microsoft Internet Explorer 7 or above
- 512 MB of memory (RAM), 1 GB recommended
- 850 MB of free hard disk space for application files plus 50 MB working space during installation
- SVGA monitor with 256 colors, but preferably 16-bit color (called Medium Color in XP) and 800 x 600 pixel resolution
- Sound card is optionally required for using the functionality of the supplied Text-To-Speech Engine
- Windows-compatible pointing device
- CD-ROM drive for installation
- Web access needed for product registration, activation and obtaining live updates for the program.