First of all on this page download Samsung Galaxy Grand Prime Plus SM-G532F Clone (MT6737M) Firmware / Flash File / Stock ROM,
With this Samsung Galaxy Grand Prime Plus SM-G532F Clone (MT6737M) flash file / Firmware / stock rom you can fix stuck at samsung or logo and bootloop, fix dead mobile, fix IMEI related issues, any type of software issue, and battery draining, removing google account , frp, and downgrade or upgrade, root, flash stock rom.
Now on this page you can find download links of various versions of firmware / stock rom / flash file for Samsung Galaxy Note20 , you will get direct download link of zip file.
The Samsung Galaxy Grand Prime Plus features a 5-inch IPS LCD display and retains a pixel density of 220ppi resulting in a crisp and clear picture quality. It runs on Android v6. 0.1 (Marshmallow) operating system for smooth performance.
- Tools to Flash Samsung Galaxy S8+ (G955F) Stock rom
- How to Flash/Write Firmware:
- Samsung Galaxy S8+ (G955F) Firmware download links:
- System Requirements:
Tools to Flash Samsung Galaxy Grand Prime Plus SM-G532F Clone Stock rom
- Latest Odin
- official Samsung USB Driver
How to Flash/Write Firmware:
- Make Sure You downloaded and installed usb Drivers and Odin first, other wise you can download it from here, Odin and Driver here
- Make sure you turn off device first
- Hold volume- and home button together and turn on device
- And android logo will appear press volume+ button once
- Now right click on Odin and click on Run as Administrator
- Once odin open click on AP
- Load the downloaded AP File
- Then click on Start Wait a few Moments.
- Successful flash will appear on odin dialogue box Pass/Reset
Samsung Galaxy Grand Prime Plus SM-G532F Specifications:
|Model||Galaxy Grand Prime Plus (SM-G532F)|
|Software Version||Android 6.0 (Marshmallow)|
Samsung Galaxy Grand Prime Plus SM-G532F Clone Firmware download links:
|Samsung Galaxy Grand Prime Plus SM-G532F Clone (MT6737M)||–||6.0||Download|
- A PC having windows 7 or above
- Install latest Samsung USB Driver
- make sure battery is charged above 60% to interrupt while flashing
- Install ADB and Fastboot Drivers
Please back up your data before upgrading Android. If you want to downgrade your device’s software version to Android Lower Version by official software package, it may cause erase all data from your device be sure to backup your important data before Update!