Here on this page you can download Samsung Galaxy Note 8 Android Root File, Before you download file please check mobile model and compatibility,
Often some mobile may stuck at custom binary blocked by frp, in this case please flash stock rom to get solved this problem, Please do not disconnect your mobile while flashing It may cause software brick.
Now on this page you can find download links of various versions of firmware / stock rom / flash file for Samsung Galaxy 7C Pro, you will get direct download link of zip file.
The Samsung Galaxy Note 8 is an Android-based smartphone phablet designed, developed, produced and marketed by Samsung Electronics.
- Tools to Flash Samsung Galaxy Note 8 Android Root File
- How to Flash/Write Firmware:
- Samsung Galaxy Note 8 Android Root File download links:
- System Requirements:
Tools to Flash Samsung Galaxy Note 8 Android Root File:
- Latest Odin
- official Samsung Galaxy Note 8
How to Flash/Write Firmware:
- Make Sure You downloaded and installed Samsung Usb Driver and Odin first, other wise you can download it from here, Odin and Driver here
- Make sure you turn off device first
- Hold volume- and volume+ button together put usb cable from computer (Charger wont work)
- And android logo will appear press volume+ button once
- Now right click on Odin and click on Run as Administrator
- Once odin open click on AP
- Load the downloaded AP File
- Then click on Start Wait a few Moments.
- Successful flash will appear on odin dialogue box Pass/Reset
Samsung Galaxy Note 8 Specifications:
|Model||Galaxy Note 8|
|Software Version||Android 9.0 (Pie)|
Samsung Galaxy 7C Pro Root firmware download links:
|Samsung Galaxy Note 8||–||9.0||Download|
- A PC having windows 7 or above
- Install latest samsung usb driver
- make sure battery is charged above 60% to interrupt while flashing
- Install ADB and Fastboot drivers
Note: Please back up your data before upgrading Android. If you want to downgrade your device’s software version to Android Lower Version by official software package, it may cause erase all data from your device be sure to backup your important data before Update!