Samsung Galaxy Note10 (SM-N9700) Combination Files download,
Flash With this Samsung Galaxy Note10 (SM-N9700) Combination Flash File you can fix stuck at samsung or logo and bootloop,Fix dead mobile, fix IMEI related issues.
Any type of software issue, and battery draining fast, removing google account , frp, Downgrade or upgrade, root,
Tools to Flash Combination File
How to Flash/Write Firmware:
- Make Sure You downloaded and installed usb Drivers and Odin first, other wise you can download it from here, Odin and Driver here
- Make sure you turn off device first
- Hold volume- and home button together and turn on device
- And android logo will appear press volume+ button once
- Now right click on Odin and click on Run as Administrator
- Once odin open click on AP
- Load the downloaded AP File
- Then click on Start Wait a few Moments.
- Successful flash will appear on odin dialogue box Pass/Reset
Samsung Galaxy Note10 (SM-N9700) Specifications:
|Software Version||Android 9.0 (Pie)|
Samsung Galaxy Note10 (SM-N9700) Combination Firmware List
- A PC having windows 7 or above
- Install latest samsung usb driver
- make sure battery is charged above 60% to interrupt while flashing
- Install ADB and Fastboot drivers
Before you download file please check mobile model and compatibility
Often some mobile may stuck at custom binary blocked by frp, in this case please flash stock rom to get solved this problem, Please do not disconnect your mobile while flashing It may cause software brick.