First of all on this page download Samsung Galaxy Note20 (SM-N980F) Firmware / Flash File / Stock ROM,
With this Samsung Galaxy Note20 (SM-N980F) flash file / Firmware / stock rom you can fix stuck at samsung or logo and bootloop, fix dead mobile, fix IMEI related issues, any type of software issue, and battery draining, removing google account , frp, and downgrade or upgrade, root, flash stock rom.
Now on this page you can find download links of various versions of firmware / stock rom / flash file for Samsung Galaxy Note20 , you will get direct download link of zip file.
Introducing the phone forever changing how you work and play. The first to merge a pen with a phone, Galaxy Note is a computer suite in your pocket. This is next-level gaming on mobile. This is a pro-grade 8K camera and editing suite.
- Tools to Flash Samsung Galaxy Note20 (SM-N980F) Stock rom
- How to Flash/Write Firmware:
- Samsung Galaxy Note20 (SM-N980F) Firmware download links:
- System Requirements:
Tools to Flash Samsung Galaxy Note20 (SM-N980F) Stock rom
- Latest Odin
- official Samsung USB Driver
How to Flash/Write Firmware:
- Make Sure You downloaded and installed usb Drivers and Odin first, other wise you can download it from here, Odin and Driver here
- Make sure you turn off device first
- Hold volume- and home button together and turn on device
- And android logo will appear press volume+ button once
- Now right click on Odin and click on Run as Administrator
- Once odin open click on AP
- Load the downloaded AP File
- Then click on Start Wait a few Moments.
- Successful flash will appear on odin dialogue box Pass/Reset
Samsung Galaxy Note20 (SM-N980F) Specifications:
|Model||Galaxy Note20 (SM-N980F)|
|Software Version||Android 10|
Samsung Galaxy Note20 (SM-N980F) Firmware download links:
- A PC having windows 7 or above
- Install latest Samsung USB Driver
- make sure battery is charged above 60% to interrupt while flashing
- Install ADB and Fastboot Drivers
Please back up your data before upgrading Android. If you want to downgrade your device’s software version to Android Lower Version by official software package, it may cause erase all data from your device be sure to backup your important data before Update!