Samsung Galaxy S10+ (SM-G975U) Firmware Download
Samsung Galaxy S10+ (SM-G975U) firmware Download
First of all on this page download Samsung Galaxy S10+ (SM-G975U) flash file / Firmware / stock rom ,
With this Samsung Galaxy S10+ (SM-G975U) flash file / Firmware / stock rom you can fix stuck at samsung or logo and bootloop, fix dead mobile, fix IMEI related issues, any type of software issue, and battery draining, removing google account , frp, and downgrade or upgrade, root, flash stock rom.
Now on this page you can find download links of various versions of firmware / stock rom / flash file for Samsung Galaxy S10+ (SM-G975U) you will get direct download link of zip file.
Tools to Flash Samsung Galaxy S10+ (SM-G975U) Stock Rom
How to Flash/Write Firmware:
- Make Sure You downloaded and installed usb Drivers and Odin first, other wise you can download it from here, Odin and Driver here
- Make sure you turn off device first
- Hold volume- and Volume Up button together and put usb cable into PC
- And android logo will appear press volume+ button once
- Now right click on Odin and click on Run as Administrator
- Once odin open click on AP
- Load the downloaded AP File
- Then click on Start Wait a few Moments.
- Successful flash will appear on odin dialogue box Pass/Reset
Samsung Galaxy S10+ (SM-G975U) Specifications:
|Software Version||Android 9.0 (Pie)|
Samsung Galaxy S10+ (SM-G975U) firmware download links
- A PC having windows 7 or above
- Install latest Samsung USB Driver
- make sure battery is charged above 60% to interrupt while flashing
- Install ADB and Fastboot Drivers
Note : Please back up your data before upgrading Android. If you want to downgrade your device’s software version to Android Lower Version by official software package, it may cause erase all data from your device be sure to backup your important data before Update!