Here on this page you can download Samsung Galaxy S9+ (SM-G965U) U1 Android 9 Root File,
Before you download file please check mobile model and compatibility,
Often some mobile may stuck at custom binary blocked by frp, in this case please flash stock rom to get solved this problem,
Please do not disconnect your mobile while flashing It may cause software brick.
Samsung’s Dual Aperture feature is the hallmark of the S9+, automatically switching based on lighting conditions.
Tools to Flash Samsung Galaxy S9+ (SM-G965U) U1 Android 9 Root File
- Latest Odin
- official samsung usb driver
How to Flash/Write Firmware:
- Make Sure You downloaded and installed samsung usb Drivers and Odin first, other wise you can download it from here, Odin and Driver here
- Make sure you turn off device first
- Hold volume- and volume+ button together put usb cable from computer (Charger wont work)
- And android logo will appear press volume+ button once
- Now right click on Odin and click on Run as Administrator
- Once odin open click on AP
- Load the downloaded AP File
- Then click on Start Wait a few Moments.
- Successful flash will appear on odin dialogue box Pass/Reset
Samsung Galaxy S9+ (SM-G965U) Specifications:
|Software Version||Android 8.0 (Oreo)|
- A PC having windows 7 or above
- Install latest samsung usb driver
- make sure battery is charged above 60% to interrupt while flashing
- Install ADB and Fastboot drivers