On This Page Download Samsung Smart Switch Adapter is a Samsung utility that lets you transfer data between two devices that are connected together via a USB connection. You may have noticed a small USB-to-Micro-USB adapter included with your Galaxy S7. You’ll need that if you’re planning on transferring data.
Tap Send data on the old phone, tap Receive data on the new phone, and then tap Cable on both phones. Samsung Smart Switch works using either Wi-Fi or USB. USB transfers do not.
Seamless and worry-free, Smart Switch makes it supremely easy to transfer photos, files and important data from your old mobile devices to your Galaxy S and Note series. … Discover more about Galaxy for yourself.
- Samsung Smart Switch makes it easy to transfer your content to your new Galaxy device. Transfer content from Android, iPhone, BlackBerry, and Symbian devices.Samsung Smart Switch app isn’t compatible with iOS 9.0. The Smart Switch for PC app moves content from an iOS 9.0 device to a new Samsung Android device.
- Transfer contacts, photos, music, videos, messages, notes, calendars, and more.
- Available as both an Android app, and as a Windows-based computer app.
Please Note: This app is preloaded on the Settings menu of the Samsung Galaxy S7 and Galaxy S7 Edge.
- OS version: Windows XP SP3 and up.
- CPU: Intel Pentium 1.8GHz processor or above.
- RAM: 1.00GB (recommended)
- Free hard drive space: At least 500MB (recommended)
- Screen resolution: 1024 X 768 (600), 32 it or above.
- Required software: Windows Media Player 11 or higher.