On This Page Download Solarwinds Network Bandwidth Analyzer Pack is proof that good things come in twos. Bundled software can sometimes be a mixed blessing but that’s not the case here. SolarWinds Bandwidth Analyzer Pack, a powerful combination of SolarWinds award winning Network Performance Monitor and NetFlowTraffic Analyzer.
Solarwinds Network Performance Manager (NPM) is a tool that’s been designed specifically to reduce network outages and improve performance with advanced network monitoring software. The interfaces are both sleek, well-designed and will be intuitive to anyone who has worked on mid-large-scale IT network setups before.
The customizable single-pane-of-glass network monitoring software also means that users can have fully customizable web-based network performance dashboards, views, and charts.
Bandwidth Analyzer Pack is a network traffic monitor that provides comprehensive network utilization and bandwidth analysis, using SNMP monitoring and flow data. You can detect, diagnose, and resolve network performance issues by monitoring and analyzing bandwidth performance and traffic patterns.
- View performance, traffic, and configuration details of devices and applications that are on-premises, in the cloud, or across hybrid environments with NetPath.
- Respond to multiple condition checks, correlated events, network topology, and device dependencies.
- Real-time network performance metrics with interactive charts and graphs from your network devices.
- Visualize and gain insight into the health and performance of your F5 service delivery and Cisco ASA environment with Network Insight.
- Accelerate identification of root cause by dragging and dropping network performance metrics on a common timeline for immediate visual correlation across all of your network data.
Please Note: Download a 30-day free trial of Network Bandwidth Analyzer Pack, easy-to-use software that delivers real-time monitoring, alerting, and reporting.
|CPU||64-bit Dual Core 3.0 GHz or faster|
|RAM||4 GB (up to 10 technicians) 3 GB (more than 20 technicians) plus 1 GB for every 10 additional technicians See Server sizing requirements for details.|
|Hard Drive Space||20 GB|
|Application Ports||8443 (default) 20293 (PostgreSQL)|