On This Page Download TurboTax is designed by Intuit with the sole purpose of enabling you to get your taxes done correctly. One of the most prominent features of TurboTax is that it tailors its service to you, making sure all offers and credits are suitable and relevant. In strict reference to the latest tax and healthcare laws, TurboTax makes sure everything is completely up-to-date.
All information will be safeguarded too, so that you can file all your taxes with complete confidence. A handy ‘Explain Why’ feature will also help you better understand the logic behind your financial work. Meanwhile, TurboTax experts are on hand to provide advice, guidance and help regarding services and products.
- TurboTax is so confident its software will prepare your return correctly that it’ll pay both the penalty and interest to the IRS or your state tax authority if the error is the result of their mistake.
- If you’re audited by either the IRS or the state, TurboTax provides you with one-on-one audit guidance from a trained tax professional.
- Currently, this discount allows active duty and military reservists to file their federal and state taxes for free. This discount doesn’t apply to TurboTax Live products.
- For a limited time, when you refer a friend to TurboTax, you’ll get a $25 gift card to your choice of 30+ retailers when they complete their taxes.
Please Note: that the education and textbook amounts are no longer Transferring Tuition and Education Amounts with TurboTax 2012.
- OS: Windows 8.1, Windows 10, Windows 11
- RAM: 2 GB or more recommended.
- Hard Disk Space: 1 GB for TurboTax (plus up to 4.5 GB for Microsoft .NET 4.5.2 if not already installed)
- Monitor: 1024×768 or higher recommended
- Third Party Software: Microsoft .NET 4.5.2 (included with TurboTax Installer)
- Internet Connection: 1 Mbps modem (Broadband connection highly recommended)