On This Page Download WinZip is a one-stop file manager that allows you to zip, protect, manage, and share files seamlessly. This tool gives you easy access and with it, you can connect to OneDrive, Google Drive, and DropBox. The software is very attractive and competitive, offering many practical options with some advanced features like the ability to send archives to a FTP server or burn directly from the application functionality.
WinZip is a go-to zip tool that converts PDFs, adds watermarks, manages archives, protects files, and integrates with cloud services. WinZip is the most popular compression/decompression utility for Windows.
WinZip is the favorite archiver for many users that choose them for working with large files packing, unpacking, sending by e-mail, password protection and many other things.
New compression algorithms designed for multi-processor systems that zip files up to twice as fast. New winzip desktop gadget option called ‘folder i choose’ that allows you to create or select a target folder for zipping/unzipping files on a case-by-case basis.
- Pack (create) ZIP and Zipx archive files.
- Unpack BZ2, LHA, LZH, RAR, ZIP, Zipx, 7Z.
- Decode B64, HQX, UUE files.
- Configurable Microsoft Windows Shell integration.
- Direct write of archives to CD/DVD.
- Automation of backup jobs.
- Integrated FTP upload.
- Email archives.
Please Note: No specific info about version 15.5. Please visit the main page of WinZip on Software Informer.
- Operating system: Windows 7, Windows 8, or Windows 10.
- Internet Explorer 8 or later.
- Microsoft .Net Framework 4.0 or later
- Intel 64-bit processor