On this page you can download and update ZTE Blade 10 Prime (Z6530) flash file / Firmware / stock rom, with updating your ZTE Blade Z6530 device you can fix stuck at logo and bootloop, fix dead mobile, fix IMEI related issues, any type of software issue, and battery draining, removing google account , frp, and downgrade or upgrade,
Tools To Flash ZTE Blade 10 Prime (Z6530) Flash file:-
ZTE Blade Z6530 Update Guide Without PC:-
- Download the upgrade package that matches the phone model,
- extract update.zip from the package, and copy update.zip to the root directory of the SD card (the file name must be update.zip),
- Select File Manager>SD Card, verify that the update.zip file in the root directory of the SD card is proper,
- Tap and select Settings > System Updates
- Tap and select System updates, then touch INSTALL
- After 15 seconds the phone automatically to upgrade
Forced upgrade ZTE Blade 10 Prime (Z6530):-
for the phones that cannot be started or the phones that cannot enter standby state
- For a powered-off phone, Press and hold the volume up key and power key until the phone enters Android recovery.
- In this mode, the volume key can be used to select a menu, the power key can be used to confirm it.
- Press the Volume down key to select Apply update from SD card, and press the power key to confirm it. The root directory of the SD card is opened.
- Press the Volume down key to select the update.zip file, and press the power key to confirm it. The phone starts the upgrade process.
- The phone completes the upgrade process in about 5 minutes. the screen will be displayed :Install from SD card complete,
- select reboot system now and press the power key to confirm it.
ZTE Blade 10 Prime (Z6530) Specifications:
|Model||Blade 10 Prime|
|Software Version||Android 9.0 (Pie)|
ZTE Blade 10 Prime (Z6530) Firmware Download:-
|ZTE Blade 10 Prime (Z6530)||1.1GB||Download|